Cro's chilli Z

Cro

Well photobucket can suck a d*ck, it's only when you look through your threads that you realise how many photos are ruined

So the reason I bought this back was to free up some cash from the Bmw and Clio to buy a house back in November. Finally got round to sorting my garage recently and now with the summer off I got time today to change the gearbox and diff oil.
Was considerably cheaper going to Nissan for the right stuff rather than get genuine oils elsewhere, just shows it pays to check before ordering. That's it completely serviced up now thankfully.
IMG_4766.thumb.JPG.669bc5c5d3e7f5fedc80f88ec20dc027.JPG
It's great having it back and it was spot on over the winter. Such a hoot to drive and sounds unreal. I think after I get a couple of bits and pieces tidied up that will be its days numbered. It's time to go back to back to boost.
Here's a reminder what it still looks like seeing as we can't see anymore. Would be nice to make it to a cars and coffee or meet in it before the summer ends
IMG_4269.thumb.JPG.b7d4c979b285223f28d9382a68b48040.JPG

Edited by Cro
  • Like 1