Aftermarket steering wheels and airbag resistor

atomic350z

I have used the thread on here and followed it perfectly on how to do the airbag resistor and done the airbag light reset and it seemed to work, I've changed the steering wheel to after market with airbag resistor supplied by hkb and again success! I then went back to car and started it moved it forward and the airbag light has come in again and so did the traction and abs light when I moved the steering wheel? Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody horn did work and now it doesn't... Got my friend coming to look Monday I'm completly stuck with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a pretty simple system. The plug will be giving a live feed for the horn and the bolt u screw onto is earth to the vehicle. One tab of the horn will be going to the plug and the other should have a good contact to ground.

I'm using a quick release and it coated so I'm using a m12 ring crimp underneath the nut and washer to get ground. Other kits normally come with a ring the bolts between the wheel and hub with a tab for attaching on to.

Hope this helps.

Edited by ZeppoJeff