Varrstoen Alloys by any chance?

Rory14

Hi fowks.

I am aware this is a long shot. I have genuinely scoured the entire planet but have had no luck.

My varrstoen es3 19" - 5x114 - et 30mm 9.5 inch rim cracked beyond repair. I am looking for a direct replacement or I am willing to buy 2 front rims with the same offset as I am aware the 30mm is the rarest wheel.

If indeed you have any 19 inch wheel set for sale please post a picture and the price you are hoping to get for them.

Thanks everyone.

Thank you for your suggestions Jetpilot, much appreciated.

There is 2 of my wheels left to buy individually in California however they are a different offset and they are both a different colour. When I factor in shipping and the price to repaint them I simply cannot afford them. I have requested a special order from Varrstoen but I have had no reply.

I failed to mention I have a strict £500 budget so the wheels you suggested are out of my reach. I love your wheels you have for sale I really do but unfortunately at this moment in time I do not have the means to buy them.

Would love to get back on the road, it's been 8 weeks now.

Thanks again.

Yes, contacted every trader I can think of.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/19-CRUIZE-GTR-STAGGERED-MATT-BLACK-ALLOY-WHEELS-DEEP-DISH-JAPANESE-FIT-19-INCH-/181902871727?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

These look the part but I'm guessing they might be a case of you get what you pay for.

Yes oem rays are an option but I thought I would make a final plea on the forum, you never know.