Momo Hub

SiriusProjects

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. See the pictures below.

Basically I purchased this hub a while ago as I was fitting a new aftermarket momo steering wheel and thought what better way to go than to match it up with a momo hub.

The hub arrived not long after I received the steering wheel, so I took it all to my local garage and asked them to fit it. A short time later I received a call asking me to pop over, only to be told that the hub doesn't fit. Basically the aperture I have circled in one of the pictures was too small to fit over the wiring interface. A bit puzzled I took it away and because I wanted to get the job done, I went ahead an ordered a HKB hub instead, which fits perfectly. Thing is, I am a bit puzzled because on the box the momo hub came in, it states quite clearly that it is for a Nissan 350Z. I've checked online recently and this model of momo hub (K3516) is sold as fitting a 350Z. The only thing I do wonder is that I have the GT4 model which has all the controls on the OEM steering wheel, so am thinking maybe the wiring configuration on standard zed models is different, which would allow the Momo hub to fit. Any thoughts?

The reason I am asking is that I would like to sell the Momo Hub, but I don't want to list it as being for a Nissan 350Z, if it doesn't actually fit.

Edited by SiriusProjects