Another big fat SUV, at least this one is electric (Tesla Model X).

gangzoom

Most people on here probably know I'm driving around in an electric Nissan Leaf with a view of changing to some thing quicker end 2016/early 2017.

One of the cars on the list was a Tesla Model X - It's the one with 'gull wing' doors. They are only just out in the US, but not in show rooms yet so they are pretty rare sight even in EV loving California. Well I managed to see one close up in the flesh on the last day of our holiday thanks to a friendly Model S owner in LA.

Wasn't as excited by it as I thought I would be, bare in mind the one in the photo is worth $120K!!! 0-60 time is about 3.9 seconds I think.

Essentially it's a big fat SUV like all

big fat SUVs. After staring at it for a while decided naaa....I still don't see the point of big fat SUVs 'gull wing' doors or not, so I haven't gone totally mad on the car front :)

If anyone is interested in another big fat SUV, I'm pretty sure this thing will be hitting the Waitorse car parks soon...Well 2017 anyways.

24671898176_a7277219b0_k_d.jpg

24069017984_19ce96a5b2_k_d.jpg

24580337242_c833265a75_k_d.jpg

Edited by gangzoom