Heat shield for induction kit

Tickettone

Just curious but I'm trying to get a heat shield for my Z as it's got a pod filter. If I can't source one I'll have to go about making one. I was kind of hoping I could source one at reasonable price from somebody.

Working shift work makes you lazy and I don't fancy doing a DIY unless I have to at last resort.

Thanks in advance

Tony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The heat shield that comes with the JWT pop charger (posh term for a cone filter) is a really simple design. If you have access to some aluminium or thin steel and are able to cut/bend/form it, it'll be dead easy to make.

I'll trace round the profile of mine and include it with your divider if you like mate?

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
The heat shield that comes with the JWT pop charger (posh term for a cone filter) is a really simple design. If you have access to some aluminium or thin steel and are able to cut/bend/form it, it'll be dead easy to make.

I'll trace round the profile of mine and include it with your divider if you like mate?

I've only just seen this post. Blast missed the opportunity

Gonna have a go at building one up in March when I've got some more time on my hands. Unless u don't mind emailing me a trace of the design u have for your heat shield. :cheeky wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk