350z in Hartlepool

Gus-350z

Hi guys, just a quick one. Thinking about going to go and have a look at this one as it's pretty near to me, has anyone seen it before or have any comments on the listing?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201512159460446?sort=default&model=350_z&make=nissan&postcode=dh14rd&page=3&search-target=usedcars&quicksearch=true&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&radius=1500&logcode=p

First thoughts are that there aren't many pictures, but seems like a good price for the milage, and new tyres.

Any thoughts will be very much appreciated!

Cheers

Don't know the car. Hmm.. no mention of a new clutch (which is due at 60-70k). Unmatched tyres are also a bad sign but he's put jolly good ones on the back, which is the main thing I suppose. No interior shots? If you go and see it (which costs nothing!) you can check the leather and interior.

Obviously, you need to check the paperwork (if there is any).

I live in Darlington and I have just had my 03 (80k) serviced by Falcon and it is running superbly so if you want to pop over one evening we can go for a blat and I'll run through what the car was like when I got it and what work I have had done on it in the last 2 and a bit years and what it cost etc.

Edited by DonCool

Don't know the car. Hmm.. no mention of a new clutch (which is due at 60-70k). Unmatched tyres are also a bad sign but he's put jolly good ones on the back, which is the main thing I suppose. No interior shots? If you go and see it (which costs nothing!) you can check the leather and interior.

Obviously, you need to check the paperwork (if there is any).

I live in Darlington and I have just had my 03 (80k) serviced by Falcon and it is running superbly so if you want to pop over one evening we can go for a blat and I'll run through what the car was like when I got it and what work I have had done on it in the last 2 and a bit years and what it cost etc.

Thanks Don! I think I'll definitely go and have a look when I get a moment, maybe at the weekend, as you say, it can't do any harm!

I'd absolutely love to take you up on the offer for a quick blast and a chat! If you let me know when you're free, hopefully we can organise something! :D