Belated introduction!

Haha I do indeed, love the set up on yours! Did the decat make a huge difference to the sound?

Thanks unfortunately I sold my Zed last July, ...still gutted but needed to be done due to getting a new house with my Mrs.

Prior to getting the De-Cats I was running HFC's (High Flow Cats) and yes it did make a difference to the sound fitting the De-Cats. Honestly though I can't say exactly how much of a difference they made as I had the car supercharged at the same time as fitting the De-Cats so the sound as a whole changed. ;)

My old build thread is linked in my signature if you ever fancy a look. :thumbs:

Ahh that's a shame, it looked an awesome car and I bet it was a fun project to work on.

I doubt I'll de-cat mine but I have been thinking of installing HFCs for a while.

I actually now remember reading your build thread a while ago whilst looking into something completely unrelated; it's a really good read!

• Like 1