Rear Silencer & Centre Section

gingerslippers

Hi,

Hoping for some advice please!

Got in the car last night and started the car....thought I was in a Imprezza from the sound the car made!

I dropped it into my local mechanics and they said the connection between the Rear Silencer and Centre section had rusted through and broke. Apparently I need both and wondered where to start. I have to admit that the sound coming from the broken exhaust is awesome but obviously I am not using the car through fear of doing damage or parts falling off!

Ive seen a "350z Cobra Exhaust Middle + Rear (Resonated on Ebay for £485 which I presume will do the job. I would ideally like to spend less but want something good quality that hopefully sounds great also. Does anyone have an experience/ recommendations/ offers please?

Thanks

Hi,

Hoping for some advice please!

Got in the car last night and started the car....thought I was in a Imprezza from the sound the car made!

I dropped it into my local mechanics and they said the connection between the Rear Silencer and Centre section had rusted through and broke. Apparently I need both and wondered where to start. I have to admit that the sound coming from the broken exhaust is awesome but obviously I am not using the car through fear of doing damage or parts falling off!

Ive seen a "350z Cobra Exhaust Middle + Rear (Resonated on Ebay for £485 which I presume will do the job. I would ideally like to spend less but want something good quality that hopefully sounds great also. Does anyone have an experience/ recommendations/ offers please?

Thanks

Try a PM to Mitz@cougarstore he will sort you out I'm sure.

http://cougarstore.c...products_id=113

Thanks Mark, drop us a message if we can help... :)

+1 for Mitz, bought and fitted my cobra exhaust from him 2 years ago and still going strong!!

• Like 1