Workshop manual

Spoons

Hi, I'm probably repeating the same question someone has asked before!However the search option doesn't bring back much, I'm probably doing it wrong.

Anyway I would like to get hold of a comprehensive workshop manual for my 2008 HR engined Z. Can anyone tell me if there is one around on the net anywhere. The ones on eBay don't seem to cover past 07.

Edited by Spoons

That's brilliant thanks. Is there an easy way to figure out what each abbreviation of the file names are? Or is it a case of open each one to work out what's in there. Either way really good source thanks again.

The file names are very short versions of the chapter titles. The file fwd.pdf (Foreward) will give you the complete list.

That's brilliant thanks. Is there an easy way to figure out what each abbreviation of the file names are? Or is it a case of open each one to work out what's in there. Either way really good source thanks again.

The file names are very short versions of the chapter titles. The file fwd.pdf (Foreward) will give you the complete list.