Damaged Alloys. HU upgrade. New owner advice.

Ukeraa

Had my Z for a few days and by dodging a van coming at me at stupid speeds down a very thin road I scraped an alloy :(. So annoyed as they were all in pristine condition, now the outer ring of one is pretty scratched up and chipped. I partly blame my satnav for taking me on a tour of the thinnest streets Woking has to offer.

I'm not overly frustrated as a refurb isn't that expensive, but it's such a shame as I've been really careful and driving and parking everywhere without a single scratch, it's surprisingly easy to judge the width of the car when driving because it's such a driver focused vehicle, I fell in love as soon as I got behind the wheel. Is there anything I can do to clean the alloy up a little bit? I'd rather not get a refurb already.

So happy with my Z :). The minute I took it on a test drive I was in love, I've never had so much fun with a car before.

Anyway, next up I was thinking of installing a touch screen, but I'm not savvy enough to do this alone. Would it be wise to buy one that I like and then take it somewhere to get it fitted? Or is there any reputable places (obviously not Halfords lol) that will do a package?

Any other advice for a new Z owner? I've read the other guides, but I'm wondering if there is anything not included in them that you'd like to share :).

Thanks all! Couldn't be happier with my Z already :).