350Z Modifed Steering Wheel

d95gas

NOW SOLD

I have for sale my fully modified 350Z Steering wheel. This was done by Jack from "Royal Steering Wheels", and if you have been through the forum you will have seen how highly everyone rates his work on the steering wheel.

This was modified with the following specification:

• Girth increased by 2mm
  • Standard leather at the top and the bottom
  • Perforated leather left and right
  • Alezan Stitching

As like all his other wheels done for the forum, its a top class job and the extra 2mm girth makes the wheel feel far more comfortable.

The reason this has now been removed, is because I have had an interior retrim done in black and red, and have had another steering wheel completed the same way but with red stitching, so the Alezan one is surplus to requirements and just trying to recover some costs on the steering wheel.

It had been on the car for less than 300 miles, so literally is brand new, with no marks on it.

Wheel1.jpg

Wheel2.jpg

Wheel3.jpg

Wheel5.jpg

Please note that the Audio Controls and Blanking piece will not be supplied. These will come off your own wheel.

The wheel will fit ALL models of 350Z and is a very simple process to remove. Fitting guide from the forum can be found HERE

For the buyer, I will also throw in a brand new gear gaiter, done in soft black leather with Alezan stitching. This has never been fitted:

Wheel8.jpg

Looking for £110 including courier delivery (Tracked). This is a saving of around £25+, plus you don't have to send your old steering wheel back to Jack, these fetch £50 - £60 on eBay.

Payment: I prefer direct bank transfer. Will do paypal but it will either need to be as a "Friend Payment" or add 4.50% to cover the transaction fees.

Any questions, just drop me a PM. Happy to help fit if you are in the Darlington area

Thanks for looking

Edited by d95gas