Brackets and rails for bottom mounter seats (aftermarket)

Vlad

My head is spinning at the moment with all info I see about this and still haven't found 100% answer.

At the moment I'm running side mounted Sparco bucket seats, but quite fancy a change and 50/50 at the moment on bucket or reclining seats.

Who is running aftermarket bottom mounted seats?

What rails/brackets are you using?

Can't have "modified oem", as don't have OEM seats any more and I'm pretty crap with modifying things like that....so ideally looking for something as a direct fit.

Edited by Vlad

You can still get reclining bucket seats with side mounts which means you keep your mounts. However reclining seats tend to be heavier and also bottom mounted seats which also in addition don't get you as low as would be desirable.

I think what you need is a GT(wider) side mounted bucket seat to accommodate you generous behind.😇.

You can still get reclining bucket seats with side mounts which means you keep your mounts. However reclining seats tend to be heavier and also bottom mounted seats which also in addition don't get you as low as would be desirable.

I think what you need is a GT(wider) side mounted bucket seat to accommodate you generous behind.😇.

Excuse me...I got a small behind :lol:

I'm just making some changes to the car and thought I want to change my seats as well ;)

Haven't seen any side mounted recliners tho...

Edited by Vlad