White 370 A428 Cambourne/st neots

MDMetal

Its a small world. I think I have seen from a far once few months ago - I do love Red Zeds

Live in Cambourne (Lower) and travel back and forward to Cambridge early in the morning (before 6am) and back at 7pm at night. So perhaps just missed each other. had the Car for 18 months. So perhaps see you around again. I saw a Black 350z going towards Cambourne at around 11:45am as well Not sure if that's a local car.

Used to have a Azure Blue 350z from 2005 to 2011.

Ah I live in Great Cambourne so not far away at all! I'm lazy and don't leave till 8:30 9 tho, not that any time seems to make the A14 anymore enjoyable. I did see a red parked outside the library once and got annoyed! So far I've only seen 3 reds in 4 years of ownership. Guessing you've seen even less white 370's mind!

• Like 1

It seems virtually all Nismo's are White. There was one of our Neighbours who had a black 370z back as a 10 plate but I think that's gone. But I nearly never see any 350's or 370s - I think I have seen more GTR's in Cambourne over the years. We will have to have a mini meet one day in Morrisions car park :lol: