Drivers side kick plate (J piece)

Chris`I

Chaps,

I've been a muppet and while trying to get to the fusebox, I have broken what I can only describe as the J-piece of kickplate/sill. Its no 6 on Pg 30 of ei.pdf in the service manual (interior/exterior). When taking the trim appart its the piece you do after removing the door seal, runs along the seat and then curves up towards the A-pillar.

Any ideas of where I can get this from? I tried eBay but no joy, so I'm hoping the traders on here can supply one at a not too extorsionate price!

TIA :thumbs:

Chris

I did the same once when changing my kickplates. I managed to get one via Spill from a scrappers. See if there are any on scrappers on ebay selling parts rather than looking for a specific item.

Otherwise try Mike (MrF) at MJP and he'll be able to supply new at a reduced price.

I did the same once when changing my kickplates. I managed to get one via Spill from a scrappers. See if there are any on scrappers on ebay selling parts rather than looking for a specific item.

Otherwise try Mike (MrF) at MJP and he'll be able to supply new at a reduced price.

Cheers, I'll give it a go :)