Rear reg plate

Quinster

This is a standard uk plate size

5d82b7ff69462fb3b618e2aa874acaf9.jpg

And this is a standard jdm (Japanese domestic market...or jap import) plate size

b4e4d4f9e2d363b0237dcce94cea7d95.jpg

That any help to you?

Yeah!

The bottom one please.

lol

I like that thin lettering as well!!!

Mines has gaps either side.

Okay well I got mine from demonplates. Can't remember what size it was exactly but if u measure the gap on urs you can just choose from a drop down menu what one suits best really.

I assume ur lettering should be the same as there is a set standard to the thickness and height on lettering for it to be legal.

• Like 1

Okay well I got mine from demonplates. Can't remember what size it was exactly but if u measure the gap on urs you can just choose from a drop down menu what one suits best really.

I assume ur lettering should be the same as there is a set standard to the thickness and height on lettering for it to be legal.

Thanks.

I have used https://www.myshowplates.com/ twice now. Very quick delivery, quailty plates and because they are technically showplates. They will do them however you like. The online plate maker is simple and easy to use. I have never had an issue with my plates. Even with illegal spacings and fonts.

Cheapest I have found aswell. I think I paid £18 for a complete custom set delivered. Obviously the more you add the more it costs