Kharmon spotted

Hodaka

As long as you're who I think you are, I spotted you on Upper Hale Road about 13:30 in your red 15 plate 370z Nismo. Was 2 cars behind you in my GM 350z and stalked you home...

Well I was heading to Badshot Lea and ended up stalking you home. Wasn't on purpose honest! :surrender:

Great sounding exhaust btw. :thumbs: Wasn't your set up a Invidia Gemini with Berk HFC?

Oh a random note, I think your mum worked with my wife before. She was the one who mentioned how nice the 370z Nismo looks, and the reason I know where you live. She also mentioned how much of a nightmare it is getting out of there, as it's on the junction!

• 3 weeks later...

As long as you're who I think you are, I spotted you on Upper Hale Road about 13:30 in your red 15 plate 370z Nismo. Was 2 cars behind you in my GM 350z and stalked you home...

Well I was heading to Badshot Lea and ended up stalking you home. Wasn't on purpose honest! :surrender:

Great sounding exhaust btw. :thumbs: Wasn't your set up a Invidia Gemini with Berk HFC?

Oh a random note, I think your mum worked with my wife before. She was the one who mentioned how nice the 370z Nismo looks, and the reason I know where you live. She also mentioned how much of a nightmare it is getting out of there, as it's on the junction!

Haha yeah thats me but theirs 3 house down that drive just me and my other half im a northener haha rest of the family all live in north Yorkshire. I just live down here for work :) just over a year now

Ahhhhh... Seems I've been fed incorrect information! :surrender: Just spoke to my wife and yeah, it's Liz she worked with. :)

We're actually just in the process of buying a house by Heath End School as well. We'll pretty much be neighbours haha :lol: