Eibach 30mm

Creg

I've been looking at getting some springs, initially was going to go for Teins but I'm slowly convincing myself I want lower... :D

Few questions regarding lowering on 30mm Eibach springs.

Is it just the springs and rear camber arms that I'll need to buy or is there anything else to go with them?

My Z is currently on 61k miles, will these springs be ok with the standard shocks or is it too much of a drop/ would coilovers be a better financial option if everything had to be replaced?

Also I'm running 20/25mm Eibach spacers, with 225/45/18 front and 245 rear on Rays, does anyone have any experience or knowledge with a 30mm drop and these spacers in regardings to rubbing?

Edited by Creg

30mm drop doesn't really mean 30mm, It will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, so there is no answer to what the camber will be after fitting.

When I fitted "30mm" K Sport springs, it was more than 30mm and the camber was out of specs by about 2 degrees, so had to buy SPC/Eibach camber arms to adjust it within specs. Eibach springs may be fine, Apex may be fine, you won't know until you fit them :)

30mm drop doesn't really mean 30mm, It will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, so there is no answer to what the camber will be after fitting.

When I fitted "30mm" K Sport springs, it was more than 30mm and the camber was out of specs by about 2 degrees, so had to buy SPC/Eibach camber arms to adjust it within specs. Eibach springs may be fine, Apex may be fine, you won't know until you fit them :)

Thanks for the info.

I wouldn't mind negative camber anyway. (Ricer)

Would OEM camber arms surfice or would you suggest adjustable ones?

Thanks for the info.

I wouldn't mind negative camber anyway. (Ricer)

Would OEM camber arms surfice or would you suggest adjustable ones?

OEM adjustments aren't very big, maybe +/- 1.5°, so you'll probably need camber arms. Fit them and find out, it's not going to do any harm running for a week with the camber a couple of degrees out, just drive carefully with that in mind :)