Selling the XK

simonlap

Since I got my 350Z, I cant help but feel sorry for the Jag. Im not that young any more, BUT, behind the wheel of the Z is like being in the barrel of a gun. Now the Jag, if I feel like pushing it to the edge, I first need to call the stoker in the boiler room, tell him to put more coal in the boiler, then tell the 1st mate to give me 3 bells and only then do I start getting the feeling that something is about to happen. Then it happens BUT not in the blink of an eye.

This never bothered me until that fateful day that I sat in a Z. Not just any old Z but my Z. Bit like the first time you exchange eye to eye with a girl and you just know the outcome is gonna be epic.

I love the old jag. Its like the comfy armchair in the room where the cat sits by the fire to warm up. It's the thing that aquires admiring glances from older ladies. It has a boot that never gets used so why have one. I like the colour. I like the badge and it was made in good old England. It smells like a Jaguar.

But at the end of the day I now prefer the balistic 4 wheeler which is about to benefit from the money I get from selling the old girl.

Sorry to all out there who like their Jag's.

Mine's a Z anytime.

post-26551-0-78862500-1441314412_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

My last car was a Jag too, and I loved it. It did everything beautifully, was smooth and handled well and was always comfortable. It was a great car and I was sad to see it go.

I,ve only had the Z a week and what a different experience! It feels like an event every time I drive it. What an exciting car!

Like I said, I've only had the Z a week but I'm more in love with it than I ever was with the Jag. :)