370z Back Box to Mid Pipe Gasket Size

JunZ

Hi all,

Recently I bought Cybox Short Tails (used), its on its way but I doesn't come with the Gaskets & I want to change the gaskets between middle pipe and back box when fitting cybox short tails, I was wondering does any one know the correct size of the gaskets so I can order them now and it arrives before Friday and fit it on Sunday.

I looked in the forum and couldn't find anything about 370z gasket sizes so i'm not sure if this is covered before.

As far as I know cybox uses 2.5" pipe but i'm not sure about the flange size, assuming its 2.5" right?

Thanks for the help.

Edited by JunZ

Good post, I'd be curious as well as I've bought Cybox tails but not had chance to get them fitted yet.

Let me know how you get on and what the sound is like.

Hi NWZ,

I received the short tails today and measured the flange.

Flange (round) diameter is 2.25" Bolt hole centers is about 95mm

And I found these on gaskets on ebay.. http://www.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

the sizes are same so It should fit, I bought 2 and it should arrive sometime today or tomorrow. and I will be removing the back box tomorrow, so i will keep you updated if they fit or not.

Edited by JunZ

NWZ the gaskets i bought from eBay worked like a charm, it sound anazing, it literally change the car, on first and second gear its a bit loud, it has that sweet exhaust tone, when I put my foot down it goes crazy, best mod for £100

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1