Xbox One +GTA5, NEW Iphone 6 128gb , iPad Air, Nikon D3200 +x2 lenses.

cmr1991

Hi all,

Having a HUGE Tech clear out, please see below :

Postage is arranged on all items, however, Collection from wrexham would be ideal.

BRAND NEW iPhone 6, 128gb. White + silver

SOLD

XBOX ONE

SOLD

IPAD AIR 16GB

IPAD SOLD

2udz1mq.jpg

aot409.jpg

2u4tqfd.jpg

NIKON D3200 + Lenses x2

My Nikon D3200 is a perfect camera for the complete starter or master photographer, Very easy to use and comes with x2 extra nikon lenses,

Sadly there is a tiny crack in the top of the rear display screen, as you can see pictured.

this does not effect how the camera operates and is a cheap fix if it bothers you that much.

The camera is priced accordingly and with the small crack in mind, This will be sold for the bargain price of £220 + Free delivery.

payment via bank transfer, postage via royal mail, but cash on collection is welcomed and preferred.

30wrqrt.jpg

25tx3xw.jpg

15wni87.jpg

k2fhc2.jpg

1zxv52r.jpg

LOOK IN THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PHOTOS OF THE SCREEN TO TRY AND SPOT THE CRACK

Edited by cmr1991

Hi All,

Update :

I have had interest in the iPhone 6 elsewhere (another forum)

I have also had interest in the Xbox and Nikon,

All are still for sale but would like to update incase anyone here is interested.

If the items sell I will update here accordingly, I have been told they will let me know by tonight

Ignore that, done a quick google search on it and it is basically how many photos it has taken, r, I can check the exact amount by taking a new photos uploading it then checking that way so will do that today and post results :)

Edited by cmr1991

NEW PRICE DROPS:

PRICE DROP

Price has been dropped to the following (ALL INCLUDE THE POSTAGE COSTS)

Xbox One, GTA5 + Wireless controller, original box and cables - £205

IPad AIR -£210

NIkon + x2 lenses £200

​The xbox won't be getting any further price reductions as I could take it into my local cex store and get roughIy the same price as am offering here (£5 less to be exact, which is the postage cost)- I just refuse to use them at this minute in time

Typical, I just paid £70 ish quid for one of the exact same lenses you're selling as my old one took a bit of a knock. If I'd have seen this I would've bought the lot and sold the camera on to keep the lenses. :(

How many sensors does the camera have (the little squares you see when you look through the view finder just in case you don't know what I mean)?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk