deposit paid

Haha, funny how the world works. I was thinking of seeing that one too, but the black one stole my heart when I saw her yesterday. So that means both HR's for under £7K got their deposit on the same day :)

Did you find out why they priced it so low? Was planning on giving them a good quizzing over that if I had gone to see it. The silver one you went for would have been a more sensible choice for me, the price difference (plus part exchange) would mean the difference between living on beans and toast for the rest of the month or being able to eat normally. Problem is black is my favourite colour... ;)

Great to see both cars will end up on this forum!

When I test drove it there was a bit of rumble/growl noise from the back end just when you first accelerate at low revs in too high a gear then dissapears as soon as the revs rise a bit which concerned me a bit never having driven one before. The dealer had never sold one before and didn't know what it was either so he had put a low price on to sell as he had bought it from a another dealer as a trade in. Luckily I manged to note the name and address of the last keeper who had owned it for over two years from the V5 and tracked his number on the internet. He said it had the same noise all the time he had owned it and it had never got any different in all that time and never had a problem. He was quite happy to discuss the car and he said it was sweet as with no problems. As the dealer had offered to drop another £300 off the price if I wanted it, I phoned him straight away and paid a deposit. Ended up getting it for a steal. (hopefully without this noise being a something serious, I may be asking for help on the forum if it is). At the price paid, I have allowed some cash free for a bit of repair. If it doesn't were quids in.

ohh, if you have contact details of the previous owner did you ask if they stuck to super unleaded? that's a great one to get answered for piece of mind. also check out if/when the clutch was last changed as that's a part that will be wearing out about now. heck, run through the 2 guides in here just to get an idea of what might need work http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ (2nd guide is just a few posts down)

i think we've both got great deals for bagging an HR under £7K, or for you a smidgen over 6 :)

So green right now. I have to wait one more sleep. So how often will you be confiscating you sons car so you can drive it?

I have just paid for him to go on my insurance on my insignia just for when he needs a 5 seater/estate car. Im not silly, he can now borrow my car, but will have to leave his 350Z with me while he has it. I have told him to come and borrow the insignia any time he likes. :)

So green right now. I have to wait one more sleep. So how often will you be confiscating you sons car so you can drive it?

I have just paid for him to go on my insurance on my insignia just for when he needs a 5 seater/estate car. Im not silly, he can now borrow my car, but will have to leave his 350Z with me while he has it. I have told him to come and borrow the insignia any time he likes. :)

so now you need to conspire with his friends to give him plenty of reasons to need more than 2 seats. a most cunning plan indeed :)

Thats a great price, hopefully your son will have a problem free ownership, get him to join the forum and upload 100s of pictures :)

He will do when he stops driving round in the car all the time...

well take pics of him driving past then! :p