JAE? (Japanese Auto Extravaganza)

Smc1992

I am just wondering if anyone is going to or has heard of this upcoming Japanese car show called JAE? (I believe it stands for Japanese Auto Extravaganza)

I have a few friends who have been talking to me about JAE and have told me that they have been before and was quite good.

I was just wondering if anyone on here is going or has been before?

It seems quite cheap (£35 from Thursday onwards or £15 for Saturday/Sunday day tickets) for a show that is all things Japanese.

Below is what I have copy & pasted from their website: http://www.japcarclub.org/

What is JAE?

JAE is the ultimate social weekend for Japanese car owners, Japanese car clubs, tuners and traders.

JAE takes place every year in early September and attracts over 3,000 Japanese cars to the show. The four day weekend event is a family affair encouraging car clubs to mix and compete in a range of events and competitions. For the casual visitor it is the largest gathering of purely Japanese cars in Europe and a chance to see some amazing cars and enjoy four days of fun at this ultimate social gathering.

JAE is the perfect place for like minded owners and traders to meet up and enjoy what is the popular Japanese car culture, it has been previously quoted as "the perfect way to do business"

JAE began as a meeting of Datsun Z club members as far back as 1991 and with the growing interest in Japanese cars as both classics and modern super cars since that time, it has grown to the largest gathering of Japanese vehicles of all types in Europe and continues to grow steadily without forgetting its roots.

With everything from 60′s (and earlier) classic / retro machines to the latest electronically controlled supercars, the show has something for everyone throughout the weekend!

If you've never been to JAE it's simple: Turn up, park, camp (or book a local hotel), light the barbecue, sit back and relax!

Edited by Smc1992

Took me 20 minutes just to figure our where it is

Have to say on the webpage it doesn't make it the clearest :wacko:

Same here when I first went onto it! :lol:

ah thanks for the link, I missed that. (I swear I looked :blush: )

I suppose this can be locked/deleted then.