trying to post pics

burgs

burgs, looks amazing, great colour combo. Are you lowered?

Thanks mate. Stock suspension as far as I'm aware. Although I have to drive on to a block of wood to get the jack under :)

Definitely my favourite standard height Zed then, the offsets on those wheels really suit that height. What colour did you ask for when you had the wheels refurbed?
  • Like 1

burgs, looks amazing, great colour combo. Are you lowered?

Thanks mate. Stock suspension as far as I'm aware. Although I have to drive on to a block of wood to get the jack under :)

Definitely my favourite standard height Zed then, the offsets on those wheels really suit that height. What colour did you ask for when you had the wheels refurbed?

I asked for a shadow chrome and was shown about 12 different shades. Just went with darkest. Didnt want black as they seem to dissappear. The colour really pops in the sunlight :)

I asked for a shadow chrome and was shown about 12 different shades. Just went with darkest. Didnt want black as they seem to dissappear. The colour really pops in the sunlight :)

I agree, they look much better than black. :thumbs:

Have you considered getting some grey 40th Anniversary centre caps?