Japspeed K1

350zroadsterGT

I know that many, MANY people hate the K1, but I just fancy trying something a bit lairy for a while, I really dont want subtle :lol: , the car is a summer only weekend toy so I can put up with any droning on the short(ish) fun runs I usually do and previous Trans-Ams and Mustangs have been lived with happily on straight pipes or cherry bombs.

However in looking around noone has them in stock and it looks like they might be discontinued.

Does anyone know if a new (or a second hand) one is around that isn't too far from the west country if it needs collecting, or anywhere else if it can be posted?

Ta

Ive been looking too. There are alot of companies on ebay still selling for 499 for the K4 but would not know if they are stock items. Give em a ring and let all know that are interested. I beleive you can get screw in baffles too for the rear cans??

I did call japspeed today too, they said possibly 6-8 weeks. Trouble is I want something nice for the devon regional run across Dartmoor in September...

If bradders mate hasnt got one im guessing it might have to be a choice between a k4 or an unresonated cobra? Decisions decisions.... :scare:

I did call japspeed today too, they said possibly 6-8 weeks. Trouble is I want something nice for the devon regional run across Dartmoor in September...

If bradders mate hasnt got one im guessing it might have to be a choice between a k4 or an unresonated cobra? Decisions decisions.... :scare:

Cobra is a no brainer according to the search function :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...