Rare 19" CE28N "Time Attacks" In Stock

Gaz Walker

We've just got our hands on another set of Volk CE28N Time attacks and they are just magnificent. We ordered these earlier in the year and have just received these after a four month wait, they may be one of the last set off the production line as Volk are rumoured to be discounting the Time Attack series in the very near future.

The CE28N are extremely strong lightweight for 19’s being moulded from a forged process. The attention to detail on these wheels is fantastic; I really love how they also add the red rim to the centre cap, its features like that that really sets Rays wheels apart from a lot of the other manufacture's out there. The rims are 19 x 9.5 front and 19 x 10.5 rear to give a nice staggered look.

I'm not sure the pics do them justice but in the flesh they are simply amazing.

The retail price for these wheels is £2020 but I may be open to offers by PM would make a great Christmas present for someone’s Lucky Zed!

We also do wheel an tyre packages so please send me a PM or give me a call if interested and I can get some quotes for your prefered brand.

ta1.jpg

ta2.jpg

ta3.jpg

ta4.jpg

ta5.jpg

ta6.jpg

ta7.jpg

ta8.jpg

Best Regards,

Gareth