help..

DANNY

just driving down the road and had a bit of a slide nothing to mad but the traction control kicked in. a few mins later and all 4 lights came on the dash the SLIP light LSD light HANDBRAKE warning light and one other light which i cant remember off the top of my head but they all stay on even though i left the car for a day ect.

any ideas what it could be??

cheers dan

Guest prescience
is that something a dealer needs to do?

Nope, do a search on here for the reset procedure. Or disconnect your battery for a minute or two :thumbs:

Short disconnection not effective on the Z; the reset procedure is your first port of call :D

is that something a dealer needs to do?

Nope, do a search on here for the reset procedure. Or disconnect your battery for a minute or two :thumbs:

Short disconnection not effective on the Z; the reset procedure is your first port of call :D

I stand corrected ( as usual). someone advised me to do that wh en i had lights up on my kuro and it went away, maybe coincidentally then.

PS: What you doing up old man :p

mine stayed on for a few days aswell. iv had the diff light on a fw times and iv turned it off and on and its ok.

oh wel at least its ok now

d

if your tyres are worn unevenly front to rear or even on the same axle , this can cause the slip light to show, since I have had new tyres on the problem has never reappeared :)