Brand New Nismo S-tune plaques for sale

shire350Z

The ESR dampers are uprated..much stronger than oem and their specifically for the top heavy boots that have spoilers (£100).. if u havent got a heavy spoiler im not sure it much use and it might knock u out when u open it :lol: - just joking of course.. if u got weak Nissan struts then u shud upgrade for safety reasons

the front are held up regular bonnet dampers from ebay..they look superb too ..think they cost about £25.. any will do, theyre all the same.

il post some photos today at lunch if u want?

3"1/4 long by 1"height are the dimensions asked for depth but shunt have thought it would be much

Hi..thx for the dimensions.. sounds good to me.

.. sorry abt delay on photos..my boss unexpectedly showed up today.. really annoying - il get some tmr ;)

The struts are definately not pricy.. and they really work.. Me and Pingu2 are v happy with them.

If u try to source them elsewhere (which i did for ages already last year) youll find that theyre more expensive and dont fit right. Bigphils struts are the best priced and the closest to perfection.

The front and rear struts are completely different.. the fronts are tiny and rears are huge, hence the price difference.. also that price for the front struts are mentioned are from USA..got them last yr..but better to save the hassle i experienced and get them from UK!

yeh very true mate ok cheers thanks fro info pm'ed big phil got quite a lareg order waiting for him to confirm prices to anyway at the mo :teeth:

the guy says the depth off it is a 1mm if that so going to order soon so you def want one ?? you know any1 else who might want oen before i go ahead cheers

p.s u got any pics off ya car??? link to the galley maybe??

yeh very true mate ok cheers thanks fro info pm'ed big phil got quite a lareg order waiting for him to confirm prices to anyway at the mo :teeth:

the guy says the depth off it is a 1mm if that so going to order soon so you def want one ?? you know any1 else who might want oen before i go ahead cheers

p.s u got any pics off ya car??? link to the galley maybe??

Hi.. Are you sure u cant get it cheaper from uk? (im assuming nearly half the £18 price tag is postage from USA?) I will check myself to see if i can source it here..if not then yeah add me to the list of orders.

Its raining heavily here this morning.. need to wait till it clears till i can go outside to take photo..few hrs maybe

actually I am not terribly happy with my rear struts atm as there is a problem with the boot no longer fitting flush to the roofline when it's closed - am investigating..

I can't understand why you should have any fitting issues unless you have undone something you shouldn't have as the hatch position is determined by the hinges not the struts, we have fitted over 50 pairs without any problems at all and the dimensions of the struts are the same as the original only the pressure is different, give me a call if you need any help.