Jump to content

350zcrazy

Members
  • Posts

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350zcrazy

  1. I thought I better add that, after getting the pads done, the guy mentioned to take it easy on the breaks for a bit. After reading some of the other posts Ive noticed that many people have been doing the bedding in process, which I have'nt done. Do you think this would solve it? Ive been driving around like this for about 4 days now, so will bedding in at this stage do any good? sorry for all the questions... totally clueless when it comes to this!!
  2. All four where changed. The noise happens when breaking but not everytime. Sometime theres no noise at all, and other times you can hear a significant grinding noise. Also on occasion the grinding noise has continued after coming off the breaks.
  3. Hi guys, Im really not too clever when it comes to breaks. So I really need your help. I have recently had the break pads replaced. When breaking theres a very clear scraping noise, or maybe a better way to describe it is like is a grinding noise. It sounds as though its coming from the rear. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be? I would really appreciate your help... its a bit worrying!
×
×
  • Create New...