Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. If your going to get the car mapped, whey don`t you buy a one piece polished intake pipe with a built in Maf port?
  2. Ahh I`m with you now, so you need something compatable with the oem maf housing with the 4no. bolts
  3. You should buy it Adrian, your Ark has nearly worn through with you super low ride & enthusiastic driving of some certain Welsh terrain Or even swap it for some Wheels
  4. I have for sale a 350z driversside seatbelt assembly with un-detonated tensionor. I bought this for my zed before I sold it as the belt in mind didn`t retract properly. This one retracts quickly as it should £30 Delivered
  5. I have for sale a 350z gear surround with black gear knob gator & the ac dials. The surround has 2no. holes cut into it where I had additional gauges installed, so not much use for a stock car. But handy if your thinking of running additional gauges The black gator is in good condition & has the standard black stitching The AC dials/switches are in working order although the AC button is missing. handy if you have busted led's or scratched heater or direction dials £15 delivered
  6. I have for sale the plastic part of the roof lining that has the sunglasses holder & surround for the interior lights, plus the mic ( I think thats what it is) Ideal as a spare if your thinking of recolouring your headlining & worried about buggering it up when trying your hand @ painting plastics £15 delivered
  7. I have for sale 2no. headlight washer bottles. 1 of them has the pump for the washers, 1 of them doesn`t. I`m happy to sell seperately as I can`t see why someone would want 2 without pump: £15 delivered With pump: £20 delivered THis was removed from a 27k car last week & is in good working order
  8. I have for sale my Fast Intentions true dual exhaust with 16" 18" resonators. The exhaust is in excellent condition as the pictures show below. It has covered about 4k miles & the car has always been garaged when not in use. I`ll be sourcing some replacement gaskets as part of the sale. I`d prefer that it was collected rather than go through the bother of posting such a large & valuable item. I`m based near Maidstone, Kent. I can also offer free fitting upon collection Looking for £800 Please note this is for a 370z Underside pics: Top side: Fitted: Any questions please ask
  9. You need to be very careful, any changes to the flow across the maf will up set it, this includes the diameter of the inlet pipe, angle of the sensor & how far the sensor goes in. They are very sensitive & you can easily upset the fueling by messing with it, unless you plan to UPREV the car after fitting your filter.
  10. Where abouts are you? & as others have asked, do you have brackets, intercooler & pipework? On top of the SC kit you will also be needing the following upgrades for a basic sub 400whp build: fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator larger injectors uprev tuning or other piggyback ecu & then to make it a proper build: uprev gt maf fuel return system oil cooling whether it be a larger sump or oil cooler maybe both if you intend to do any track work & be aware the vq engines are torque limited unless you go the whole hog & build an engine
×
×
  • Create New...