Jump to content

NWZ

Members
  • Posts

    813
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NWZ

  1. 1. Mudman - R6 ***, Arriving Friday 11am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 2. 350zedd - EY57*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 3. Zedd - EX54*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 4. SHEZZA - B9 *** Arriving Friday 12 am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 5. ioneabee CV61 *** arrive Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom booked Fri/Sat 6. Harryjax +1 SKIO *** arriving Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom Fri, Sat Booked. 7. Pritchard <EnterReg> *** Arriving Saturday Morning No Accom required. 8. 350ZRDev +1-WM53***Arriving Friday, drives Sat and Sun and Friday PM. Fri Sat accom booked. 9. howee 350 arrive Saturday morning, Sat&amp;sunday drives. No accommodation required 10. davedutch de55*** arrive Fri evening for Sat &amp; Sun drives. Will book accommodation tomorrow. 11. N13GEY + wife arriving Friday p.m. Drives Sat, leave Sun a.m. Accom booked Fri/Sat 12. Stoker 11 + wife arriving Fri p.m.Drives Sat and Sun.Accom booked for Fri/Sat. 13 Wendy - Arriving Friday. Drives Sat & Sun. Accom booked, Fri, Sat, Sun. Not sure arrival time on Fri 14 Z370Z +1 CA12 *** arriving fri. Drives Sat and Sun. Accommodation book 15 Bockaaarck + 1 PA03*** Arrive Friday. Drives Sat & Sun, Accom Booked Fri / Sat 16 HaydnH +0  **** ZZZ Arrive Friday, probably arrive with the usual lot via outer mongolia or wherever the nice roads are, Accom booked Fri-Sun. 17. choptop. Arriving late Friday evening. Drives Sat and Sunday. Accommodation still to be booked 18. Monkeybrain1234 - L8 *** Arriving Saturday morning, Drives Sat & Sun - Accommodation still to be booked for Sat Night 19.Shenley + wife, B4***, Arr Fri. Drives Sat & Sun. Accommodation booked Fri - Sun. 20 JetSet + Caroline CW55*** No accommodation, Drives Sat, Possibly Sun 21 mikey1k +1, MK59 arriving Fri, accommodation booked Fri & Sat 22 The Big Meister +1 YX05 Friday saturday & Subday no accommodation booked 23. chirag1988 + 1 BL08 *** - Arriving early Sat morning and accommodation booked for Sat 16th for one night 24. ap427 + 1 NH57 *** - Arriving early Sat morning and accommodation booked for Sat 16th for one night 25. Cal TBC no accom 26. Luke p12 *** no accom 27. -Bradders- + 1 PL04 *** - Arriving early Sat morning and accommodation booked for Sat 16th for one night 28. MarkJZA70 + 1 MC05 ... Arriving Friday afternoon. Will be staying down the road opposite.Sat Sunday drives 29. Jay ? 30. Squarehead + 1 OY10....Drive Sun no accommodation required...
  2. NWZ

    Mark's Zed

  3. NWZ

    IMG 3761

    From the album: Mark's Zed

  4. Say hello to my new baby: Just wow! Love it, can't wait for Bala now
  5. GLWTS I personally think this would make a great project car for somebody! £3.5k cheapest on the net.
  6. LOL, I noticed nobody replied as well thought that was odd! Anyway, test drive was awesome. I felt alive again! What a car the 370z is, some things I noticed - the clutch is a lot lighter than the 350z, loved the gear change and syncro rev match wow. Maybe it's me, but I thought it sounded awesome as stock. And loved the interior, job well done Nissan. Anyway, I walked away. The service history was crap! It was missing the first two stamps, then it had 4 stamps from some tyre place up north. TBH the service book looked fake to me. And it had ditch finders on it, and the discs were all rusty - needed replacing. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to cars so they have to be pretty good in the first place as I do a lot of miles and I look after them. My search continues.....
  7. NWZ

    370z wanted

    Thanks - I'm keeping my beady eyes on them
  8. NWZ

    370z wanted

    Hi, Looking to purchase a 370z in the next few weeks hopefully. I'm looking at the 2009 / 2010 models, manual gearbox, GT spec and Nav. Preferably reverse sensors / camera as well. Not fussed on colour ATM. Budget is flexible but priced around what the 2010's go for if you get my drift. Cheers....Mark.
  9. Well hello all, first time post since 2010....going to test drive a 370z this weekend, can't wait tbh. I've never driven a 370z but always missed my 350z but went abroad for a couple of years.... Been driving around in a diesel for the last few years and great as it's been I've missed driving a zed badly. So any tips? I know about general things to look for, but what about haggling down a zed from a dealer? Its a 2010 model with 30k on the clock. How long are you guys finding the discs lasting? I think it's got ditch finders on it from what I can see so that's a bit of a joke. Am I right in saying a 5 year old should have had a P1, P2, P3 and a P1 service? I've rung a couple of dealers with the reg but they don't have full access to the entire UK network which is a shame. Sorry if I should have searched but you know, help out a fellow zed nutter here! If it all goes well and there's a spare space I will come on the wales drive. It's only 20 miles from me...
×
×
  • Create New...