Jump to content

Ry-B

Members
  • Posts

    40
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ry-B

  1. Ry-B

    Rear Brembo Piston

    ended up buying one from biggred, very happy with the quality especially for the price https://www.biggred.co.uk/nissan-350z-coupe-z33-3498-2003-2006-petrol-engine-vehicle-17435/product/brp-caliper-pistons/piston-40mm-diameter-29mm-height-alloy-brp234035
  2. Ry-B

    Rear Brembo Piston

    Hi All, refurbing my rear Brembo's due to a sticky piston, I've got all new genuine Brembo seals and everything looks in good condition apart from one piston I want to replace due to pitting, but I'm to struggling to find a genuine piston in this size which I measure at 40mm x 29mm height? Does anyone know where I could get one? or as there seems to be quite a few aftermarket ones, recommend a good quality one Many Thanks Ryan
  3. Ry-B

    IMG_9930

    From the album: Ry-B 350z

  4. Ry-B

    Ry-B 350z

  5. Ry-B

    IMG_9939

    From the album: Ry-B 350z

  6. Ry-B

    largephoto.jpg

    From the album: Ry-B 350z

×
×
  • Create New...