Jump to content

Tom-89

Members
  • Posts

    153
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom-89

  1. Tom-89

    Z prices

    I have thought about putting it back to standard but don't have the space to store the parts or the time to do that living where I do now unfortunately so has to go as it is. Ekona: I'm getting a standard wheel for it and wasn't aware the year wasn't in the advert, thought it did it off the reg plate so that's been changed. What other detail would you put in the ad? It lists the mods, the history, the mileage, didn't think it was lacking detail really.
  2. Tom-89

    Z prices

    Just wondering what people's opinions are on the pricing of my 350? It's coming with full 12m mot w/no advisories, got a few nice bits fitted and interest in it seems limited...had far too many timewasters - either no shows or agree a price and 'yea I'll send a deposit' and never to be heard of again...- it's considerably less than I paid for it a couple of years ago and has done about 4k since then and only about 500 miles this year which is partly the reason for sale. Is the market just terrible atm? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201706136394923?postcode=gu13de&make=NISSAN&radius=1500&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&model=350 Z&advertising-location=at_cars&price-to=5000&sort=sponsored&page=3
  3. cheers, will PM him
  4. Anybody got a standard steering wheel? with or without the airbag, can get that seperately but will need the steering wheel to be complete with centre cap too. thanks
  5. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201706136394923?postcode=gu13de&make=NISSAN&radius=1500&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&model=350 Z&advertising-location=at_cars&price-to=5000&sort=sponsored&page=3 autotrader ad with more photos
  6. Will take offers on this. Just going through MOT so will have full 12m, losing parking so needs to go soon.
  7. Ended up going away for a while and only just got round to advertising this again. New reduced forum price, any questions shout, will MOT at asking price. Thanks!
  8. Tom-89

    JDM 350Z

×
×
  • Create New...