Jump to content

willem_dafoe

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by willem_dafoe

  1. I'm trying to make sense of the wiring in my 2003 Z. I don't suppose you've got any picture or info about where the connectors go for the steering wheel controls? Not sure if mine had a bose or not before.
  2. Can anyone tell me where my electric cubby should be connected to? It's always been broken, I got round to removing it today to discover it's electric but disconnected. The picture is stolen from eBay but mine is exactly the same. I also want to change the steering wheel, if anyone has an idea how to do that. Car 2003 roadster import. any help greatly appreciated please. Liam
  3. My 2003 roadster has the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in. I can't understand why Nissan decided that instead of having height adjustment like you can get in any car, they could do without it? Do later cars have height adjustment and seats I can fit into my car? Or are there aftermarket options out there? I like the idea of keeping my heated seats but it's not absolutely necessary. Thanks in advance!
×
×
  • Create New...