Jump to content

123aussie

Members
  • Posts

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 123aussie

  1. 123aussie

    Japfest 2

    Shame I didn't meet anyone today could of done with some backup as the missus has taken a shine to the cube A lot to be said for prebooking the tickets had to queue for 45mins to get in,but still had a good time.
  2. Thanks for that,the wifes car now has some polish,pity she won't put it on the car though.
  3. Well it began with a M
  4. Spoke with Mick at CS and have ordered the cat back cobra with TP38s,hopefully being fitted on the 6th July .
  5. Good point about the tax and import duty probably a deal breaker for the US guy.cheers
  6. Hi all New to the forum,just bought a 07 roadster and contracted Zeditis already and are looking for an exhaust ,I have looked at a few previous posts but has anyone had any dealings with Vivid racing in the USA,they can supply a Invidia Gemini Catback Exhaust with Rolled Titanium Tips for £713 delivered to the UK any thoughts appreciated as I believe this is cheaper than a UK supplied one I think .Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...