Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. They’re sold, just whatever is listed remains, bud.
  2. Bump, last few bits before eBay gets them.
  3. Hi Paul, I have the S-tune oil cap, radiator cap, carbon get knob, S-tune graphics, cup holder, door handles and the Tomei oil cap left. Anything of interest?
  4. Bump for price drops
  5. The black worn out one? Sorry can’t match that price unfortunately.
  6. Yes, mate, still available, but I double pick up is an option, I’m in NI.
  7. You're about 5th in line mate lol fingers crossed lol
  8. Selling off my little hoard of brand new unopened Nismo goodies and a selection of genuine Nissan or aftermarket used bits. Prices don't include shipping. Genuine Nismo S-Tune graphics: £30 £20 Genuine Nismo carbon fibre gear knob £60 £50 (used) OEM door snorkels: £5 the pair OEM inner door handles: £15 the pair Some prices may be negotiable, especially for multi buys.
×
×
  • Create New...