Jump to content

Sam350z

Members
  • Posts

    20
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sam350z

  1. I use my zed as my company car and do about 30,000 miles per year in her, I wouldn't change it for anything. Costs a bit in petrol, but not bad I get between 24 and 28mpg. Done about 80,000 miles to date, on sixth set of rear tyres And don't mention the company car tax Long journeys are not a problem even when I do over 600 miles per day, I've always found her comfortable, and the best thing people gat out of your way on the motorway. You wont regret it
  2. It seems to have done the trick, done 4000 miles since last service and oil change and she's running as smooth as a nut. Hope it lasts.
  3. Problem solved. It wasn't the cam position sensor it would appear that the Nissan dealer has been putting the wrong oil in when servicing the car. I took my own last time, Castrol Edge 5W30 and problem has gone. It's like a new car the same as when I first bought it. They must have been putting the incorrect oil in from the first 9000 mile service. So only had to endure the problem for 72,000 miles.
×
×
  • Create New...