Jump to content

Leaskovski

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leaskovski

  1. Cheers gang! I think I will wait for a GT to come up. I got a good idea of what I need to look at when going to view one of these from this forum and others, plus this site was quite helpful... http://www.evo.co.uk/buying/buyingguide ... oints.html I will check out the FS section to see whats there.
  2. Ok, so the GT spec is just a load of extra gubbins inside the motor, yes? Leather, Criuse, Phone Kit (sometimes)... etc? Ive been looking on AutoTrader for one fairly local so I can go and have a look and see if I really want to go down this route or not. The problem here is that there isnt that much local that is of a GT level, and local and within budget and meets the age requirements to dodge some tax. Would I be a fool to go none GT... http://www.autotrader.co.uk/sendtofrien ... 7414892622 Or should I wait, or (shock horror) buy private instead of trade?
×
×
  • Create New...