Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Nice find that. Amazed how prices are dropping...
  2. I assume the reference to the Nova is some sort of dig at the Astra? I am not saying that Vauxhall are great - I think they are about average - but having driven both a 2.0T and a 118D the Astra wins hands down on fun, looks, performance and ability to modify if you like. BMW is overpriced, more reliable but massively expensive to repair when they do go wrong. If you want to soften the blow of selling the Zed and getting a more sensible car then the 118D is a big step down in my view, the Astra would sit somewhere in between - depends what you want really. And like I said, the 1 series BMW is fugly
  3. Have you tried driving one Col? They are LOVELY to drive...! Yep, I thought they were, well okay to drive - still think they are overpriced for what you get and the body shape, its hideous.
  4. But you suggested an Astra!! I suggested a 2.0T Astra or VXR, the VXR which is probably as quick as a Zed - you guys were going for a 118 Diesel!
  5. I couldnt imagine driving anything as ugly and as boring as a one series BMW one point eight diesel I know I am going to get slated for it and I do have a hatred of BMW cars that have been built over the last 6-7 years but I just have to get that out in the open - my names Col and I am a BMW hater
  6. Or for £7k an Astra 2.0T goes like a bullet and is practical. You might even find some VXRs dropping into that price range now?
  7. You could do a lot worse than watch old clips of blue peter They invented the 'heres how to make something' video
  8. coldel

    WANTED - 350z

    I didn't mean that you should buy a car which is a colour your don't like, but that you should not purchase a dog car which is a colour you do like just because there are not many of that colour around...patience is key.
×
×
  • Create New...