Jump to content

drivebyabuser

Members
  • Posts

    68
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drivebyabuser

  1. Any chance you still want to move this on? Sounds like right up my street
  2. Sold subject to payment - mods please lock.
  3. So the zed has gone and a few bits still in the shed Boot Liner - I must say that this was my favorite bit i bought for the zed. Moulded boot liner (coupe only) great if you dont have the thick boot mat. Its lovely thing even if you do! Zed badge on the mat - they are about £180 from nissan. £60 posted Cup Holder - Holds 2 cups under the centre console It wont fit in your car if you have bluetooth module in the centre cubby £20 posted
  4. +1 Mrs Drivebyabusers 1 series is a joy to dive and even though its a 118d it feels nippy enough most of the time
  5. You won't have noticed me. I was in a cab. It was a prius and I still feel the shame and regret. You however were making 'progress'
×
×
  • Create New...