Bluetooth music streaming

Masa

Is there anything that works plug and play with the Bose system that would allow me to stream music from my phone over Bluetooth? Has anyone got an XCarLink unit fitted as I used to have one of these in my RX8; not sure how it fits though because the RX8 had a spare port that it just plugged into and worked straight off, but having removed the Bose headunit there doesn't appear to be any such port!

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done the 'aux input mod' with my bose unit, then bought a Bluetooth module which I plug the aux cable into. Works fantastically and all done for under £30.

Edited by RyanT

I've done the 'aux input mod' with my bose unit, then bought a Bluetooth module which I plug the aux cable into. Works fantastically and all done for under £30.

+1 did the same

I've got an FM transmitter until I get round to trying out the Bose hack, seems to work ok once you've found an empty frequency. I've had a few in the past and this is by far the best the best sound quality

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Geartist-GB01-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Blackbarry/dp/B00QTK9EGG/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1433509042&sr=1-3&keywords=bluetooth+fm

Stuck the little button thing to the dash and I can change tracks/pause and trigger siri from it

Sunday morning i went to the maplin store and got a bluetooth cassette put it in paired it to the tablet, now it automatically conects

4 hour charge so got the adaptor for the power point.

sent from the dark side of the moon