Unbelievably saw 4 in and around Crawley today! 350z capital of England?

Richesio

Posted a message last week because I saw 2 in and around Crawley and that shocked me, but today I saw 4 (all different and new spots)! Plus I can see someone else saw an orange one in Crawley today in another topic! Is Crawley the 350z capital?

First one was in Horley, on Balcombe round near the Kings Head pub. Was blue and reg was something like NH06. Had unusual lettering on number plate. Was a car in the way, so was hard to wave.

Second one was convertible silver import near the roundabout near the M23, looked like a woman driving. Was only last minute I spotted it, so didn't get any other info.

Third one was outside the Nissan garage (coincidence), silver think it was an import. We flashed and waved, think the passenger waved too, like the dedication! :wave:

Fourth one was on A217 in between Woodhatch and Hookwood and was silver on a 57 plate. I flashed but not sure if you saw me?

Think I'm going to have to get rid of the 350z now! I always liked it because it was rare, but it's common as muck now! :lol:

Edited by Richesio