I haven't spotted anyone!!!

Drexyl

I have been driving about all over Plymouth and the surrounding areas for the last couple of weeks (since putting the deposit on my Zed, did I mention that I'm getting one?), and I've been hypersensitive to other cars on the road. I haven't seen a single, solitary 350 on the roads anywhere!

FANTASTIC

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

I have been driving about all over Plymouth and the surrounding areas for the last couple of weeks (since putting the deposit on my Zed, did I mention that I'm getting one?), and I've been hypersensitive to other cars on the road. I haven't seen a single, solitary 350 on the roads anywhere!

FANTASTIC

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

Not yet mate anyway :p:lol:

Drexyl wrote:

FANTASTIC

Not yet mate anyway

Of course, I'm looking forward to running into you on the roads, mate! B)

Drexyl wrote:

FANTASTIC

Not yet mate anyway

Not literally i hope Drexyl :p

Drexyl wrote:

FANTASTIC

Not yet mate anyway

Roll on Christmas :D