for sale - Mesh back roadster seats

hi,

For sale I have a pair of mesh back roadster seats in the usual alezan leather. They are in very good condition with little to no bolster wear, they will also be properly cleaned once removed from the car. I am only selling them as my car is a track car and so I really need bucket seats.

They are priced to take into account the rarity and condition. I am in no rush to sell as I already have new track edition seats to go in.

£700, collected from near Hull.

Thanks

17121371781_990987a4ef_s.jpgIMG_20150412_155517 by bungle.taylor, on Flickr

17122021915_c9111aafbb_s.jpgIMG_20150412_155539 by bungle.taylor, on Flickr

17121386341_5f61548f79_s.jpgIMG_20150412_155529 by bungle.taylor, on Flickr

16499598274_37a1689c4e_s.jpgIMG_20150412_155504 by bungle.taylor, on Flickr

I also have a spare Alezan leather gearstick gaiter I will throw in with them :)

:( been looking for a set of these for months in the hope they'd ease a back issue I have, already swapped from frost grey leather to cloth in the hope that a gripper material would resolve the issue ( it didn't) after months of looking I'd given up! If these had come up a day earlier I'd have bought them, yesterday I stuck my zed in the garage ( where she'll live till my backs recovered) and bought a mazda 6 MPS as the seats felt amazing. Just my luck to be honest! Goog luck with the sale, sure I remember your user name from the sxoc?

Hi, Ill take the seats at the asking price if you can wait till week commencing the 27th this month for payment….. I will either pop up and collect them myself or arrange a courier…..

Edited by adymi16