Waitrose, wells, somerset, private plate, black gt

HAMLNJ

• 1 month later...

I have seen you a couple of times now. Strangely had a guy in a silver one think I lived in glasoto! But he must of thought I was you. used to live in wells but now live in draycott. You parked it in the middle of loads of cars the day I saw you. even looked for fresh car dings for you! I park mine miles from anyone and put it in a corner! Lol

I have seen you a couple of times now. Strangely had a guy in a silver one think I lived in glasoto! But he must of thought I was you. used to live in wells but now live in draycott. You parked it in the middle of loads of cars the day I saw you. even looked for fresh car dings for you! I park mine miles from anyone and put it in a corner! Lol

Ah, thanks for checking for dings. I remember parking next to one car at the time. The other car must have parked up once I was in Waitrose. Usually, I do go for corner or end of row parking spots. Especially at work! Will make sure I keep mine further away from now on.

Nice to know there's another Z owner nearby. I'll be on the lookout next time I'm in the area! :-)

• Like 1