Looking for my first 350z

What do you guys think of this one, don't think it is anyone off this forum

http://www.autotrade...issan?logcode=p

I wouldn't be paying £9500 for a 2004 unless you're absolutely desperate for low miles and aren't planning on doing any yourself, otherwise you're just chucking money out the window. You have to ask yourself, is the 30/40k miles difference worth £2.5/3k more to you?

What do you guys think of this one, don't think it is anyone off this forum

http://www.autotrade...issan?logcode=p

I wouldn't be paying £9500 for a 2004 unless you're absolutely desperate for low miles and aren't planning on doing any yourself, otherwise you're just chucking money out the window. You have to ask yourself, is the 30/40k miles difference worth £2.5/3k more to you?

Yeah the price is putting me off a lot....its not so much the milage as I want a zed with as a good a body work as I can get...went to a garage to drive one today but the bodywork wasnt right and the front loghts were discoloured badly.

The front lights will discolour and most have some stage of discolouration on them, if you have a brand new set next to any DE 350z that has seen the light of day I reckon you will see a difference. That being said the lights can polish up fairly easily and make a massive difference to how the front end looks.

I think any car that has been used on the road you have to set some form of acceptable expectation for bodywork as the only way you will get a truly mint car is to buy a brand new one, even then the paint work can be bad on new ones (see Nimbus's detailing!). I know you're probably not expecting like new paint but a few light marks here or there are going to have to be acceptable on a 10 year old car I'm afraid.

Yea sorry mate of course I am expecting the usual but this one had what looked like blistering on the rear passenger quater under the paint work didnt see it until I got it out into the daylight...

The search continues...makes it even harder having the cash ready haha

will keep an eye out for lights on other ones sure a good clean wouldnt go a miss..cheers for the info mouth

• 2 weeks later...

Deposit put down on a zed!!!! Bought from a bmw dealer picking up next week once it has been detailed..

350z gt

silver

06 plate

43k miles

fsh

pics to follow

chuffed!!!!

Surely we're due some pics by now? :teeth: