Positive battery terminal plastic cover (red)

Piranha

Hi mate

i think i saw a post where you said you had a JDM car and battery i would advice to do that same as me replace the battery for a UK spec one there are traders on here you can buy the terminals from cheap and the UK battery's have a lot more kick before i changed mine if i was doing short runs the battery would die or if i listened to radio while parked i could not restart with out a jump now i have changed to UK spec i have zero issues

regards

• Like 1

Hi mate

i think i saw a post where you said you had a JDM car and battery i would advice to do that same as me replace the battery for a UK spec one there are traders on here you can buy the terminals from cheap and the UK battery's have a lot more kick before i changed mine if i was doing short runs the battery would die or if i listened to radio while parked i could not restart with out a jump now i have changed to UK spec i have zero issues

regards

Thanks for that Tricky-Ricky has also suggested this, so if its worked for both of you its got to be the logical move.

Sorry forgot to say zmanalex would be your best shot to get the bit you posted about :) he is also the guy i got my battery upgrade from :)

Would be good to have one trader supply all necessary parts, would the larger d1 spec battery bracket work with the larger UK battery?

Ok the bracket you can modify your one it took me 3 minutes to get mine to fit all you really need is the terminals you might need to cut a Bump out of the bottom of your battery tray i had to and then find the biggest battery to fit in there :p

• Like 1

Ok the bracket you can modify your one it took me 3 minutes to get mine to fit all you really need is the terminals you might need to cut a Bump out of the bottom of your battery tray i had to and then find the biggest battery to fit in there :p

Thats good news, what battery did you get, if you don't mind me asking, at the moment mines a bosch s3 and doesn't appear to totally fill up the battery tray.

I'm beginning to think its a battery for a micra LOL

Edited by Piranha