09 Swift Sport 31k Sat Nav Red

nickzzz

My wife is selling her Swift Sport due to us moving house soon and we can't really justify keeping it unfortunately.

It is a great fun car which handles really nicely and is in great condition.

It has done just under 31k, recent service including new spark plugs, 11 months MOT and still has some warranty left until July which we got from Stratstone Jaguar when the car was purchased.

I will be sad to see it go!

Main advert is on Pistonheads but thought someone here might be interested. I am based near Newcastle upon Tyne.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/suzuki/swift/suzuki-swift-sport-metallic-red-31k-fsh-warranty-sat-nav-excellent-condition------------------2009/3721917

Plenty of photos in the ad.

Brilliant little cars, funnily enough my mrs has a 09 in red with 31k on it (got it on 17k), has never put a foot wrong. Where did you get that nav by the way looks great, oh and the colour is supreme red not salsa ;)

Should sell easily at that price

Edited by Arran

Brilliant little cars, funnily enough my mrs has a 09 in red with 31k on it (got it on 17k), has never put a foot wrong. Where did you get that nav by the way looks great, oh and the colour is supreme red not salsa ;)

Should sell easily at that price

I really like it, always enjoy driving it and it's been 100% reliable. Will be sad to see it go!

Thanks for colour name, I saw that salsa red on some of the paperwork but remember now that it is supreme red.

The sat nav is a great addition, it came with the car when we got it and I have no idea where it is from? It looks factory though.

That's a pity......my wife bought an 08 last week.

I'm sure it will sell fast, as hers was the fourth one to sell that same day.

Must be in demand as they are great little cars.

Shame! Hope you enjoy the one you bought though.

It's been great my wife having the swift as I always enjoy driving it when she can't be bothered to drive.

Hopefully it will sell well though (although secretly I wouldn't mind if it doesn't sell!)

• Like 1