370z Private Seller - First time viewing

Diab2005

If you are going to use a independent inspection don't use RAC. The dealer I just bought my car from uses RAC to inspection on all there cars prior to sale and thus come with a 3 month warranty. RAC missed a clunking noise at bite point from the rear of the car. Which turned out to be lose bolts on the drive shafts. The dealer paid for the fix instead of RAC as, RAC said it must have been like that when then inspected it. And thus would not pay for any issues, the dealer was worried when Nissan said it might be the diff at £3k! My reply was why did the RAC you not say anything then!!! They probably hardly look at your car and only pick general issues not common to a 370.

I was worried to, expensive sports car with potential big bills if something is wrong. I have seemed to got away with a good car apart from @*!# tyres and kurbed alloys. If I was in you position I would agree if you buy it to get it inspected at cougar sport, they will know all the issues if any as they will see more cars than Nissan.

Tom

Interesting read mate..I've just checked the mot and seems solid on that part. No advisories. When I said check I just meant a hpi check (almost put hip check then...predictive text is a nightmare). I spoke to CS and they said would be fine but they are massively busy so would need to be the afternoon. I'll be getting my cobra fitted there though so they can let me know if I have been robbed then haha!

Nervous yet more excited right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1