New colours....

Digsy

I don't want to offend anyone here so please don't take this colour business the wrong way BUT, I think it's a good thing if you're a TO owner that they've stopped doing it. When I was looking for a Z the first thing I said was I definitely don't want silver - nearly all the ones that were for sale at the time in my price range were silver or GM and all the ones on the road I had seen were silver as well, i wanted something more unusual and that's why I think the orange will re-sell just fine. Bet if you do an autotrader search now there will be tons of silver ones. It's a stunning colour but it's not always a good thing when it's too easy to get hold of.

I don't want to offend anyone here so please don't take this colour business the wrong way BUT, I think it's a good thing if you're a TO owner that they've stopped doing it. When I was looking for a Z the first thing I said was I definitely don't want silver - nearly all the ones that were for sale at the time in my price range were silver or GM and all the ones on the road I had seen were silver as well, i wanted something more unusual and that's why I think the orange will re-sell just fine. Bet if you do an autotrader search now there will be tons of silver ones. It's a stunning colour but it's not always a good thing when it's too easy to get hold of.

I agree entirely Nixy, it's funny I was asked via pm on the other site how I felt about it, to me it makes my car all that more special, it's now a very limited edition car probably more so that the UY. To me that's great.

Each to their own with colour. Otherwise why would anyone buy a yellow Fiat?

As Sarnie and others know, all you need is one person to love a colour and you can get top money for a rarer colour. A more generally accepted one may just mean a quicker sell, not necessarily a better one.

I chose GM as I wanted a metallic paint. :)

SUNSET is awesome :p

Hehe, just means that Sunset & other bright colour 350 owners get to lead convoys, coz we're easy to spot in a crowd. :p;)

One of my mates has a new Amuse kit on his white 350, looks stunning, but would I drive it, probably not, apart from the fact it's a go car, with lots and lots of mods. :teeth: It definitely is personal choice.